We are providing the following Clinic Policies to address some commonly asked questions. Please read them and ask our office staff if you have any questions or concerns... thank you!
- We realize that your time is valuable and we will strive to run on time so as to minimize waiting. Please realize that our reserved time is also valuable to us. Our cancel policy is 24 BUSINESS hours. If you are calling after noon on Friday to cancel a Monday appointment, you may be charged the cancel fee. There will be a charge of $40 for each missed appointment. If you find you must cancel your scheduled appointment, please give us 24 hours' notice in advance to avoid the charge.
- Should you miss or cancel three times without 24-hour notice, we will no longer schedule your appointments in advance. You can call on the day you would like to be seen to inquire if there are any available appointments that day.
- If you have a health insurance plan with a deductible, we will charge you $50 at the time of each treatment, to be applied to the total charge due per visit. If you have met your deductible, you are responsible for your co-pay or co-insurance, per your insurance plan, until you meet your out-of-pocket maximum.
- If you are running 10 or more minutes late for your appointment, we may have you reschedule to be sure you receive a complete treatment. There may be times when your therapist can accommodate you without putting them behind in their schedule, at their discretion. You will be charged a missed appointment fee of $40 if we cannot see you that day.
- There will be a $5 charge for any bill that needs to be mailed to you. Please stop by the desk and take care of your co-pays at the time of treatment.
- If your insurance requires pre-authorization, our office can get one for you, with a referral from your doctor's office.
- If you need to bring a child to your treatment with you, he/she must remain in the room with you at all times. If the child becomes disruptive, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment so that the therapist can focus on your care without either of you being distracted. Older children may sit quietly in the waiting room with a book or game, etc.
- We ask that you do not talk on your cell phone in the waiting area, as it disturbs other patients and makes it difficult for our staff to communicate with patients in the waiting area.
- For the comfort of others, please do not wear perfume, cologne or heavily scented lotions to your visit.
Thank you for helping us to keep our office running smoothly.